Thursday 16 January 2014

Another Christmas card

Here's my second Christmas card for 2014.
It's my DT card for CRAFT challenge, we have a great challenge this week; Decoupage.

I found this a little tricky to find the right image, but then decided on this image from one of our sponsors: Floppy Latte Designs called candycane N holly. It worked out well in the end and my image has three layers of decoupage, although they don't show up that well on the photo.

The sponsors for this challenge are: 


I've used various papers and punches including my new one from Stampin Up (the flag punch, see my SU blog at the end of the month for details of this).

Happy crafting
Sharonx


1 comment:

  1. a totally gorgeous card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for leaving me a message, I love reading them all. Sharon x